VSCCA Drivers’ School
The VSCCA’s annual Drivers’ School will be held Friday and Saturday, May 6-7, in conjunction with the Spring Sprints.
With professional instruction and plenty of track time, our Driver’s School is the important “next step” to becoming an approved driver for VSCCA events. Full details available here.
Driven to Race
Have you sat on the hill at the Lime Rock Historic Festival and said “I’d love to be out there with them?” You are unlikely to have a vintage race car and the Historic Festival paddock may be a bit intimidating. “Driven to Race” is for you! VSCCA membership is not required and 2.5 hours of track time (in your street-car) is included.
This is a perfect way to “dip your toes” in the waters of vintage racing. “Driven to Race” is $175 and includes:
– Professional instruction
– About 2.5 hours of track time on the autocross track and road course
– Two small groups of only 12 cars each
– No protective gear required
– All sessions un-timed and non-competitive
– Guided tour of the VSCCA paddock. Meet the drivers and find out what is involved.
For more information contact Kobus Reyneke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-913-2675.