We are pleased to present our 1955 Ford Thunderbird Restomod Built by HRE Motorcars of Freeport, NY.
Our T-Bird has a reinforced fiberglass body and steel chassis for Mustang II front end with the Ford 9” supplied by Regal Roadster of Madison, WI.
- 37 Ford Tear Drop headlights on cut back front fenders
- Lemans fuel fill on trunk deck
- Shaved door handles with electric door poppers and same for trunk deck
- Vehicle equipped with optional glass windwings and electric power door windows
- Hartz black canvas soft top
- T-Bird painted in Mercedes Benz Silver
- Interior done to a very high standard – Mercedes Benz red leather and confetti white leather accents
- black highlight, with light grey Wilton Wool rugs and mats
- fully upholstered trunk & mat
- Custom made gauges with red lighting
- billet knobs
- Wood steering wheel
- custom center cap
- equipped with stereo with remote, bluetooth and 4 speakers
- lap belts
- Ernie Elliott Ford Boss 302 Stroker balanced & dynoed
- custom built motor with 500+HP and torque
- Best components available.
- Billet crank and rods
- Mahle pistons
- Ferrea S.S. valves
- Dart HP block
- Edelbrock intake
- trick flow heads
- ARP hardware and more
- Mellings oil pump
- Cloyes timing set
- Cometic gaskets
- 5 spd Tremac Transmission
- scatter shield
- Kevlar clutch, custom made with hydraulic clutch release
- custom balanced drive shaft connected to Ford Nascar 9” Diff
- 31 spline axles, Torino HD bearings, TRV-Trac 3.64 gear Posi built by Dan Elliott.
- Vehicle is equipped with electric adjustable steering
- electric 4 wheel disc power assisted using Willwood calipers and E-brake.
- Wheels: vintage 16” torque thrust with grey centers and polished rims
- BFG KD high performance All season radials
- Custom S.S. headers
- dual exhaust with S.S. resonators.
T-BIRD EQUIPPED WITH:
- oil cooler
- custom alloy radiator
- 16” HP 3000 CFM fan
- expansion tank with S.S. AN fuel lines and chrome air cleaner
- N.O.S. Boss 302 valve covers
- MSD electric distributor
- Oddessy HD battery
- kill switch
- custom HD battery cables
- 20 gal fuel tank with modern fill neck
- electric fuel pump
- QA1 alloy double adjustable coil overs
- tubular A-arms
- front sway bar (adjustable)
- 5 link rear suspension (adjustable)
- 2” drop spindles
- Dynamat insulation
- 60’s shifter and E-brake
- Front bumperette
- House fog lights and rear House Led backup lights.
Call, email, or use the form below to inquire about this car.