- Delphi Green Metallic
- Brown Leatherette
- Manual – 5 speed
- 2 Wheel Drive
- Fuel Injection
- AM-FM Stereo
- 1,971 CC OHV 4-Cylinder Engine
- Bosch Fuel Injection
- 95 BHP at 4,900 RPM
- 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
- 4-Wheel Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Front Independent Suspension with Torsion Bars
- Rear Independent Suspension with Coil Springs
- Porsche Club of America Manhattan Circle Trophy Winner.
- Originally Finished in the Rare and Desirable Color of Delphi Green Metallic.
- Documented with Invoices and Original California Pink Slip; One Owner Until 2012
- Matching-Numbers Engine per Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
- Exceptional Example Accompanied by Tool Kit, Jack, Spare, and Owner’s Manual
Development of the Porsche 914 was steered by Ferdinand Piëch, grandson of Ferdinand Porsche and the executive responsible for Porsche’s legendary 917. Presented in its originally specified and rare color, this 914 has appeared in books and magazines and garnered prestigious concours awards, including recognition at the highest level in 1995, when it won a coveted Porsche Club of America Manhattan Circle Trophy, the club’s premier concours honor at the time. The same year, the 914 was featured in Porsche Panorama magazine and, in 2006, it was the cover car for Brian Long’s definitive history of the 914.
The consignor, a longtime Porsche expert and author who has known the car since the 1990s, believes the 914’s current mileage of just under 13,000 to be original. He states that only minimal, as-needed restoration work has been done, and the car retains many correct and hard-to-find parts. Documentation includes a concours judging sheet as well as maintenance records dating to 1990, including those for mechanical work performed to bring the car out of storage in 2012 after it had been parked since 1995.
Today, this 914 is offered with an owner’s manual, Porsche COA, tool kit, spare tire, jack. Trophies and ribbons are included, as well as copies of images from the 1995 Manhattan Circle. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a highly awarded and very attractive 914.
Call, email, or use the form below to inquire about this car.